With our MouldBox®, we offer a standardised, modular solution from cloud-based mould monitoring to servo technology and hot runner control. A GSM connection allows external, worldwide monitoring of the mould performance, the process quality and is an indicator for necessary service work.
Each MouldBox® continuously records mould data and sends it to the MouldCat® Cloud. Thereby the moulds can be spread globally. The data can then be accessed and evaluated by the operator at any time, from anywhere in the world. This includes:
- Mould performance monitoring
- Monitoring of process or location changes
- Indications for necessary tool maintenance
- Service interval reminder
- Online support in error diagnosis
Due to the compact construction of our MouldBox®, we allow flexible mounting on your mould. The high-quality casing protects the electronics from exterior influences. Furthermore, the connection is made easily via screwed cable gland and the IP64 protection class protects your MouldBox® from splash water. You can wirelessly setup the system with a smartphone.
We develop the ideal servo solution for your moulds. As a modular component of the MouldBox®, it allows process monitoring in the MouldCat® Cloud as well.
- Calculation and design of servos and kinematics
- Design and programming of the servo control
- Construction of the servo control and integration into the process
- Error diagnosis and remote servicing
Our MouldBox®H offers the latest, high-precision and fast control technology and sets new standards in ease of use. With its extensive functionality, it is service-friendly and enables easy remote diagnosis.
Through the integration in MouldCat®, it is possible to display the positions of your moulds on a zoomable map. You can also define alarm limits individually, configure service intervals and receive reminders of these via Push Notification.
- Temperature zoomable over time axis
- Total number of cycles
- Cycle time development
- Online updates
TAKE A LOOK FOR YOURSELF.
- Reliable mould maintenance processes
- Integrated process monitoring
- Recording of cycle time and number of cycles
- Transmission of location data NB-IoT & GSM
- Recording of up to four temperatures
- Data buffering on SD card
- GSM transmission of all relevant data to
- MouldCat® Cloud
- Worldwide access from all devices
- Definition of limit values/alarms
- Interface to structure-borne sound sensors
- Preventive mould maintenance
- WLAN interface